Washington Golf &
Thursdays at 12:15
3017 N. Glebe Road
Arlington, VA 22207
Plated Lunch $21.00
No Jeans; Jackets Requested
Valet parking or additional parking across Glebe Road.
Of the Things We Think, Say, Or Do:
- Is it the truth?
- Ist is fair to all concerned?
- Will it build good will and better friendships?
- Will it be beneficial to all concerned?
Thursday, June 15 - Lunch Program at the WGCC 12:00 – 1:30
Kim Durand - Time to get Logged-In!Kim, whose new duties as club Secretary beginning in just two weeks will put her in charge of managing our own club’s
presence on this important District/Club tool, promises a fun learning experience as she shows you how to log onto and use the District and Club data base, and what you can find there.
For some years Kim has also been in charge of our website (www.arlingtonrotaryclub.org) as well as our social media presence (Facebook, Twitter), and if time permits, she may also introduce us to some of the mysteries of those media – how they work and why they are important for the club.
• Jun 29 – Lunch Meeting at the WGCC: Annual Installation of Officers/Directors
• July 5 – First Happy Hour of the new Rotary Year, at The Front Page in Ballston starting around 6 pm.
• July 6 – Lunch Meeting at the WGCC: Alex Taylor, Arlington County [topic TBD]
• July 13 – Lunch Meeting at the WGCC: Karin McLaughlin, The David M. Brown Planetarium
• Sep 19 – Wine Helps! 2017 – NRECA Building, same as last year. 6 – 8:30 pm.